Why Do We Need Healing?
- Every 13 seconds a couple is getting divorced.
- Research indicates that 33-75% of men and 26-70% of women commit acts of infidelity in marriage.
- Pornhub, the world’s largest porn site, received over 42 billion views in 2019, which means 115 million views per day!
- Men and women spend $4,000 per second on porn.
- Politicians, pastors, priests, movie stars, Hollywood Moguls and business tycoons are being exposed daily for sexually abusing children, adolescents, and/or adults.
- The USA, with 5% of the world’s population, consume 80% of the world’s opioids.
About Time, Touch, and Talk
TIME represents sunlight. Time to get in touch with your soul, heal your wounds, and fulfill your unmet love needs. No one will love or respect you if you don’t love or respect yourself. World peace begins within. Self-hatred works its way outward, affecting all of your personal and professional relationships.
TOUCH is like water for all relationships. Without water we die. Touch is the most important and the most neglected of our five senses. Because there is great confusion between sex, love, and intimacy, we have been denied the natural benefits of healthy touch in our daily lives.
TALK or good communication, is the Air for all personal and professional relationships, which includes both listening and sharing. You need to learn the art of effectively sharing your thoughts, feelings, and needs. Equally important is to learn the art of listening, which takes twice as much energy as it does to share.
Richard Cohen, M.A., is a psychotherapist, educator, and author who travels throughout the United States, Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East teaching about marital relations, communication skills, parenting skills, healing from sexual abuse, and understanding gender identity and sexual orientation issues.
Over the past 30 years, he has helped hundreds in therapy and thousands through healing seminars, as well as trained over 6,000 physicians, psychologists, counselors, and ministry leaders how to assist those dealing with gender identity and sexual orientation concerns.
Cohen has been married for 40 years and has three adult children. He is the author of five books which have been translated into twelve languages.